Verify Aadhar Card Number: With the growth of existence of Aadhar Card, many people have now started making duplicate Aadhar cards. But, why so? The reason being, the process of owning an Aadhar Card maybe easy but it is difficult. To obtain shortcut, people opt for this way of duplication. Today, we are going to show you how you can verify aadhaar card number and stay safe. To verify aadhaar card number, you just need to visit a website and do some needful things. It will take you maximum 10 minutes of your valuable time to verify aadhar card number.
So, let us now see how to verify aadhaar card number easily.
Read More: Apply for Aadhar Card Registration
Steps to follow to Verify Aadhar Card Number
To verify aadhar card number, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps, which will help you in successfully verify aadhar card number, which you have been holding.
- Visit the official website to verify aadhar card number that is, https://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaarverification
- Once the website has successfully been loaded, to verify aadhaar card number you just need to fill up the required credentials.
- Enter your Aadhar Number as per your Aadhar Card to verify aadhaar card number.
- Enter the required security code of 4 digits to verify aadhar card number successfully.
- You can also refresh the security code if you are not sure as it may stop the process to verify aadhaar card number.
- Once you are ready filling up all the required credentials, click on “Verify” to successfully verify aadhaar card number.
- After clicking on verify, you can get the details of the process to verify aadhar card number. Here you can verify aadhar card number along with some other minor details displayed.
- If you have to verify aadhaar card number of more than one aadhar card, like your aadhar card and all your family members, you can easily verify aadhar card number of different aadhar cards by simply clicking on “Check Another Aadhar Number.”
What happens if I don’t verify aadhar card number of my aadhar card?
Well, you cannot put a stamp on a person that if he or she doesn’t verify aadhaar card number, then something of a sort is going to happen. You cannot actually say if there are any chances of anything happening. But then why check? Well, undergoing the process to verify aadhaar card number is just to be safe. If by any chances, someone has made a duplicate of your aadhar card, there can be some serious damages you have to face in future. So, this is the reason why it is extremely important for everyone holding an aadhar card to verify aadhar card number.
Hopefully, we did our job nicely to make you understand how to go about to verify aadhar card number. It is very simple and easy. It’s only that you and your close ones have to put in some time, hardly few minutes to check on safety measures for you. This is for you yourself. If you haven’t yet got your aadhar card verified, then get it done as soon as possible and be safe.
Read More: Aadhar Card Status