Request Your Aadhar Card Number: Aadhar card is currently one of the must have documents essential for various purposes. Though Aadhar card number is not mandatory to have, one must at least possess the Aadhar card number. Therefore, you should request your Aadhar card number to exercise certain crucial rights. The Aadhar card is comprised of a 12 digit unique identification number has gained immense importance all over the country. To request your Aadhaar card number can help you with getting your identity secured.
Read More: Aadhar Card Status
Request Your Aadhar Card Number
Aadhar card as one of the main documents to be possessed by the citizens of the country. The government has made systems of linking this Aadhar card number to tax payments and bank accounts. Therefore, you must request your Aadhar card number as soon as possible as it stands as a basic necessity for survival.
Read More: Aadhar Card Download
How to get Aadhar card?
You can request your Aadhar card number absolutely for free for the residents of the country. You can request your Aadhar card number being at any location across the country. Aadhar card is not only a proof of citizenship; it is also an effective identity proof. You can request your Aadhaar card number to avail a number of facilities along with schemes like government subsidies including Domestic Ration, gas, etc. and even for passport applications and open a bank account.
Read More: Apply for Aadhar Card Registration
How to get Aadhar Card online?
You can request your Aadhar card number by downloading the Aadhar card form and can further book an appointment so as to get your Aadhar card enrolled. The candidate must be physically present at the center so as to get done with the enrolment procedure. The candidate needs to be physically present in order to get the biometric scanning including the iris scan and fingerprints.
Read More: Update Mobile Card Number in Aadhar Card
Where to apply for Aadhar card?
You can request your Aadhaar card number simply by submitting your existing identity proof. This identity proof can be your PAN card, passport, driving license, Voter ID card, etc. along with address proof including the candidate’s power bill or phone bill, bank statements and also undertaking biometric profiling at any Aadhar center.
To request your Aadhar card number, you need not spend a penny. It is a cost effective way being easily verifiable through online procedures. You should request your Aadhar card number in order to eliminate those duplicate and fake identities in private databases. After you request your Aadhar card number, 12 digits unique identity number will be generated being devoid of any classification on the basis of creed, religion, caste, and geography.
How to apply for Aadhar card?
To request your Aadhaar card number, you must possess all the documents required for registration. Finding an enrollment center to request your Aadhar card number is the first step. You can request your Aadhaar card number either by booking an appointment or directly visiting the center.
Here are the steps to request your Aadhar card number:
- After you request for your Aadhaar card number, you should fill up the enrollment form before the appointment.
- To request your Aadhar card number, you should then download or get a printout and further visit the center with the already filled application form.
- Then submit the form along with required documents after your request for your Aadhaar card number.
- After submitting this, you need to submit your biometric data.
- To request your Aadhar card number, you need to get yourself photographed by the center for records.
- After collecting the details, acknowledgment slip needs to be collected on the enrolment form on your request for your Aadhaar card number.
- Finally, the request of your Aadhar card number will be accepted by providing you with a 14 digit enrolment number which will be helpful in keeping a check on your application status.