Apply for Aadhar Card Registration: Aadhar card is an important document which contains a 12 digit unique identification number that is issued by the central government to every citizen of India based on their biometric and demographic information. Recently, it is seen that the government has been putting a lot of stress on the importance of Aadhar card. Like for instance, linking your Aadhar card with your PAN card has been made mandatory by the government. With the increase in the value of Aadhar card, it has become important for each individual to apply for Aadhar card.If you are not aware of the procedure to apply for Aadhar card, read this article to learn about it.
Apply for Aadhar Card Registration
If you think applying for Aadhar card is a difficult process then, you are wrong. If you do it correctly and in a systematic way then, you can easily apply for Aadhar card. In order to know the procedure of how to apply for Aadhar card, follow the simple steps given below, and you are all set to go.
How to Apply For Aadhar Card?
If you think applying for Aadhar card is a difficult process then, you are wrong. If you do it correctly and in a systematic way then, you can easily Apply for Aadhar card. In order to know the procedure of how to apply for Aadhar card, follow the simple steps given below, and you are all set to go.
- The first thing that you need to do to apply for Aadhar card is found an enrollment center located near your place. To find a centernearby, you log on to https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/easearch.aspx
- Once you have located an Aadhar card enrollment center nearby you, book an appointment online. You can book the appointment through the official site:
- To Apply for Aadhar card, you will need certain important documents which can prove your identity, address and your date of birth. Therefore, arrange for the necessary documents before visiting the enrollment
- You will be required to fill up the enrollment form once you visit the Aadhar center in order to Apply for Aadhar card. Alternatively, you can also download the enrolment form online so that you can take out a printout and fill up the necessary form before visiting the Aadhar card enrollment.
- Fill up the required details in the enrolment form including your mobile number. Make sure you provide a valid mobile number because it will be required in the future to carry on with the process further.
- After you have filled up the enrolment form, submit it along with all the necessary documents.
- Once they have collected all your details, you will receive an acknowledgment slip which will contain the 14 digit enrolment number with the help of which you can track the status of your Aadhar card application.
- The documents provided by you will now be verified centrally. Once your data has been verified successfully, your Aadhar card will be delivered to the address that you have provided with. It may take up to 90 days (3months) for your Aadhar card to be delivered to you.
- One can easily Apply for Aaadhar card if, they follow the above mentioned procedure. In order to avoid any troubles in the future, it is advisable for you to apply for Aaadhar card as soon as possible.